Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Message

Right now while I'm typing, I'm watching the Hugley Town Heroes cartoon with my two sons. They woke up early this morning, so we are blogging and checking out the toons at the same time. My two sons wake up early in the morning very happy. Cale, my oldest son, came into the living room when he woke up and said to me, "I want to see Mommy". Of course, I didn't let him go into our bedroom and bother his mom while she was still resting. Staying home and investing in the three Cooper kids everyday is a full-time job for Tiffany. So while I'm home, I like her to get all the rest she can. After the family is all situated, I'm going to give most of the day and most of my think-time to crafting this weekend's message titled, The Comeback Kid.

This weekend's message is going to be fun, inspiring and life-changing. Moses is on a comeback. Just like Mo, we've all failed. We've all encoutered setbacks. We've all blown it. We've all made some mistakes. The awesome thing about God is that He is a God of second chances. Mo made an incredible comeback and led an entire nation out of captivity. He went from a zero to a hero. Friends, no matter what you've done or what you've been through, there's hope. You can make a comeback. You can go from a zero to a hero, just like Moses. Be sure to invite a friend or family member to experience God at People's Church this weekend. They will leave closer to God!

My youngest son just climbed into my lap and put his head in between my arms. He wants all of my attention. This daddy better quit typing and give these two little fellows my undivided attention for a little while.