Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, March 15, 2007

What I'm Excited About

1. I'm excited about the Legalism Is Not Legal series. There are way too many legalistic Christians! (Get as many people to this series as you can).

2. I'm excited about Easter. We will have over 2000 people in attendance. (INVITE your friends and family).

3. I'm excited that EVERY weekend we see people give their lives to Christ. (EVERY WEEKEND, WOW)!!!!

4. I'm excited about the staff and team that are around me. We have an incredible staff.

5. I'm excited to be a daddy. I wasn't going to talk about my family, but my little boy just climbed into my lap, laid his head on my chest and said, "Daddy, Daddy." WOW, THAT'S A COOL FEELING!

6. I'm excited about seeing so many people get connected in a Community Group. Community Groups are the life-line of People's Church. If you're not connected yet, get plugged in immediately. It will change your life and relationship with Christ. There's nothing like doing life together.

7. I'm excited about so many people serving in ministry. You make People's Church such an incredible place by using your gifts to serve others. YOU AMAZE ME with your passion to reach, care for and love people.

8. I'm excited that many people over the last 6 months have been through Starting Point. So many new Christians are excited about knowing and growing in their relationship with Christ. WAY TO GO!

9. I'm excited that we are a diverse church. I love coming to church and seeing so many different skin colors, ages, backgrounds and denominations worshiping Christ together. There is diversity and unity at the same time. GO GOD AND GO PEOPLE'S CHURCH!

10. I'm SO SO SO excited about the future. The best is yet to come! We haven't seen anything yet. We are just scraping the surface of what God is going to do through People's Church. We are going to reach thousands of people for Christ. WE WILL BE A FAST GROWING CHURCH! PEOPLE NEED THE LORD BIG TIME!