Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, March 30, 2007

Day Off

Today is my day off, but this morning I had to spend an hour wrapping up this weekend's message. NOW IT'S DONE!! Sometimes you have to do what you have to do, even on your day off. But the rest of the day I'm going to spend relaxing with my family. We don't have much planned today. I think we may have to make a grocery store run. Tonight we are spending some time with my uncle and aunt who live in Del City. They are so fun to hang out with, and they can COOK! I like to eat :)! I have many wonderful childhood memories with them and my two cousins.

You don't want to miss this weekend. Our theme throughout praise and worship and my message is FREEDOM! YOU ARE FREE IN CHRIST! There's nothing like experiencing the freedom that comes in Christ.

Easter is next weekend! There will be 2000 people next weekend at People's Church! I'm pumped to see many lives changed by God. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CONNECT WITH OUR LOVING SAVIOR!