Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend Update

1. We had a great weekend! God set so many people free. I want to encourage you to live in the freedom you have in Christ. Remember you are set free from and set free to. Christ set us free for freedom sake, so don't live a life of bondage. YOU ARE FREE!

2. Many people gave their life to Christ. I'm not sure how many because I didn't get the count yet, but my guess is around 30 people. The greatest miracle is when ONE person makes the decision to follow Jesus. I know every weekend people give their heart to Christ, but IT NEVER GETS OLD TO ME! That's what it's all about! THAT'S WHY WE ARE HERE!

3. We had right around 1500 people in attendance this weekend. That's awesome......but!!!!! We really need many of you to attend the Saturday night services or the 9AM service EASTER WEEKEND! WE DESPERATELY need the room in the 10:30AM, and we could use more room in the 12PM for EASTER! We will have 2000 people on EASTER weekend, and we will have plenty of room to accommodate all of our guests if you'll bust a move for one weekend to Saturday nights or the 9AM. THANKS A BUNCH for your commitment and passion to reach people with the love of Christ!

4. There's a lot of excitement about the new series I'm beginning On Easter called Dealing With Devastation. Also, there was a lot of buzz and excitement about the Dealing With Devastation Vacation Giveaway! I'm really thrilled for People's Church to bless a family who has recently experienced a devastation with an ABSOLUTELY FREE VACATION! Be sure to visit http://www.peopleschurch.tv/ and tell us the story of a friend, co-worker or family member who has recently experienced a devastation.

5. Sunday night our family went on a family date night. Noah's flood spoiled our plans on Friday night :). We had a great time hanging out. We went out to eat and then to my favorite place...STARBUCKS!! Tiffany and the boys ate a cookie, and I drank my usual decaf coffee. I love my family!! THEY ARE THE BEST!

6. Have I said that I'm pumped up about EASTER WEEKEND! GO GOD!!