Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Routine Tuesday

First thing this morning I went to the gym and worked out. I'm trying my best to stay in shape :) . After my work out, I went to Starbucks to read my bible and then prepared for my two staff meetings. I had my normal executive meeting with Brian and Josh and then had a 2 hour meeting with the rest of the Leadership Staff. As usual, it was a fun and vision filled staff meeting. Our entire staff is pumped up about the season our church is in. We have lots of exciting stuff on the horizon. This weekend is Pain Killer and Sunday night is Community Group University (THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE, EAT SOME GREAT FOOD AND GET CONNECTED IN A COMMUNITY GROUP). Next weekend is the Devastation Giveaway and the Baptismal Bash. If you're a Christ follower and you haven't been baptized in water, be sure to get signed up ASAP. The first weekend in May you will have the opportunity to get plugged into a ministry at our Ministry Fair. Mother's Day weekend is our 5th year Anniversary Celebration. We have some very special things planned for these exciting services (VERY VERY SPECIAL). I can’t tell you all the fun stuff we have planned, but trust me, you will not want to miss Mother's Day weekend. We're going to party like its 1999!