Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 13, 2007

I Love Fridays

Today is my day off so I laid in bed until almost 8AM. Of course, with small kids I didn't get to sleep in until 8AM. The kids woke us up around 7AM but it was very nice to lay in bed and listen to the rain and the thunder for an hour. Cale says the thunder is, "The sky talking." Cade, my youngest son, laid on my chest for about 20 minutes. I think he was a little scared of the thunder but maybe he just needed some daddy time. Either way, it was fun to cuddle with my little small fry guy.

Cale is super excited about our family date night tonight. He woke up talking about it. I'm very excited to hang out with my family today. Besides a couple of errands I have to run, I think we will spend the majority of the day at home relaxing. This evening we will go grab a bite to eat and maybe come back home and watch the movie Cars. That's my boys’ favorite movie. They love to watch it over and over again.

I really adore my family. When it comes to my wife and kids, love is spelled T-I-M-E! I make lots of time for my family because after my relationship with Christ they are my top priority. The best way that I lead People's Church is by having a healthy family that loves God and loves people. ARE YOU SPENDING QUALITY AND QUANTITY TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY?