Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Weekend Highlights

1. We had 2125 people in attendance this weekend! 91 PEOPLE INVITED CHRIST TO BE THE LORD OF THEIR LIFE! I'm humbled and amazed by what God is doing at People's Church. What we are seeing at People's Church is not normal. This is a genuine move of God!

2. I want to say a big thank you to our staff. They worked very hard to make this weekend a home run. I thought the videos were off the chart! Especially the video of Christ being crucified while Brian was singing I'm Forgiven. It was truly a HOLY moment! I'm so blessed to have such a great team around me. Thanks guys and gals for putting up with such a driven goof ball like me. I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T, NOR DO I WANT, TO DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!

3. I want to say an EXTRA BIG THANK you to all of our volunteers who made this weekend happen. Some of you put in hours of service to make this weekend one of the best ever in the almost 5 year history of People's Church. You went above the call of duty. Your love for people and your love to see people connected to our loving Savior is infectious. THANK YOU FOR SERVING! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!

4. I have to say a big thank you to many of you for busting a move to Saturday night services. We had over 700 people in our two Saturday night services this weekend. Way to go People's Church. WE REALLY NEED MANY OF YOU TO MAKE A COMMITMENT TO ATTEND THE SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICES EVERY WEEKEND. You can serve in one service and worship in the other. The only way we can grow to over 2000 people, in our current facility, is by many of you attending on Saturdays so that we can free up seats for more people to attend on Sundays. Thank you for your passion to reach more people with the good news of Christ! THERE'S MANY MORE PEOPLE WHO NEED TO EXPERIENCE FORGIVENESS THROUGH CHRIST!

5. This coming up weekend is going to be awesome. My message title is The Pursuit Of Happyness! Your family and friends will not want to miss this encouraging message! Start inviting everybody you know!