Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 20, 2007

More Random Thoughts

1. I have really been praying a bunch for the students, faculty and families at Virginia Tech.

2. People need the Lord. We have to win as many people to Christ as possible. The problem with our world is people need Jesus. JESUS IS THE ONLY ANSWER! I MEAN THE ONLY ANSWER! Our church will always preach Jesus!

3. I really enjoy talking with church planters. Yesterday, I spent over 2 hours hanging out with a church planter. I talk to 2 to 5 church planters a week. People's Church will always be a Kingdom minded church. We are just a small part of what God is doing all across the world. God has used many leaders to pour into my life, and I'm committed to help as many church planters as I can.

4. God is really stretching me. He is calling me and People's Church to step out in faith. I'll share more later.

5. I'm falling more in love with Jesus. I really enjoy spending time everyday in God's Word and in prayer. I'm not serving God because I have to. I'm serving God because I want to.

6. We have a fun filled day at the Cooper house. I'm going to take my boys outside to play. Then, we are going to have a family lunch. Later in the day, we are going to spend time with some of my family. It will be a super fun day hanging with the family. I adore my family.

7. Don't miss this weekend’s services or Community Group University at 6PM on Sunday night at People's Church!