Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. I'm pumped up for our services this weekend. EASTER WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLE!

2. My boy, Sanjaya, made it through another round on American Idol. He wasn't even in the bottom three. That boy can sang!!

3. Why does Criminal minds keep showing re-runs? Two weeks in a row! I don't know what the deal is but they need to get with it. It's me and my wife’s favorite show on TV! Quit showing re-runs please!

4. I'm going to wear a purple and blue suit for Easter with shoes to match. It was tough, but I did find some fly purple and blue shoes. I even found a purple and blue hat. I just have to find the socks to match (if you believe this, you don't know me very well). :)

5. My Easter message is coming together very nicely! I love to teach God's word!

6. Be sure to invite EVERYBODY you know to our Easter weekend services!

7. We need MANY of you to attend our Saturday night services to free up seats, kids space and prime parking spaces for our Sunday services. It would be rude of us to invite guests to our church and not make room for them. It would be down right wrong for us to invite people who need Christ and not have a place for them to hear a clear presentation of the gospel! ATTEND SATURDAY NIGHT SERVICES!

8. Remember to park in the overflow parking lot to give all of our guests the best parking spaces. Our staff actually parks across the street every Sunday and in the gravel parking lot on Saturdays. You will never see me with a parking space right in front of the building that says reserved for pastor. Whatever! The best parking spaces should always be for our guests.

9. I love Tiffany, Cale, Cade and Caris. That's the Cooper Clan! You GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

10. DID I SAY THAT I'M PUMPED ABOUT EASTER WEEKEND? INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!