Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. My boy Sanjaya made it through another round. You go boy! Brian, our programming director at People's Church, is rooting for Sanjaya to win it all. When you see Brian this weekend, tell him he's crazy :)! I'm still rooting for Blake or Melinda. This week I liked Blake the best! I want to hear him beep box again.

2. I'm watching cartoons with my boys this morning. Cade is sitting in the chair with me right now. He's my little blog helper. What inspiration he is. Caris is sleeping in her swing and Cale is sitting on the floor. We are watching Curious George.

3. Tonight I'm taking my wife on a super hot date. I'm really looking forward to taking my sweet thang out to eat. She's the love of my life and my absolute best friend. It's so fun to continue to fall in love with her. We will be married 10 years this year. Wow, how time flies!

4. You are going to love the videos in my message this weekend. My message titled The Pursuit Of Happyness is going to bless, inspire and encourage so many people. Invite EVERYBODY you know and don't you miss this weekend.

5. I'm really enjoying my Community Group. We have been discussing a book called The Difference Maker. It's really been a great book. I really enjoy hanging out with the guys in my Community Group. They sharpen my life and ministry.

6. If you're not involved in a Community Group, get plugged in at Community Group University. Community Group University will be held on April 22 at 6PM at People's Church. It's a two hour event that's designed to help you get to know other people and get connected in a Community Group. Get off the side lines and get plugged into a group. YOU WILL LOVE IT!