Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

STAFF

I just finished up our staff meeting and creative team meeting. I AM PUMPED UP ABOUT EASTER WEEKEND! We have some really cool stuff planned for this weekend. Get as many people to come with you as possible to encounter the love and power of our risen Savior. Be sure to come early, so you can enjoy the great pre-service videos and the jam session our band is going to do before service begins. Trust me, you won't want to miss the first 10 minutes before service starts.

I’m getting ready to go study and craft this weekend’s message. The message is titled Forgiveness. We all need forgiveness, and there's no greater experience in the world than experiencing the forgiveness of our sins. We are going to close my message out by showing you a powerful testimony video of one of our church attenders who has experienced the life-changing power and forgiveness that only comes through Christ. Bring your Kleenex because this video is a tear jerker!

Have I said that I'm pumped up about this weekend!