Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Sanjaya finally got voted off American Idol last night. I would have been very disappointed if he would have beaten Lakisha or Blake. They are much better singers than Sanjaya. Brian, sorry dude, your man is off the show.

2. I forgot to mention that Brian won our staff NCAA Basketball Bracket. I can't believe he won! I came in second but who cares about second. Congrats Brian on your lucky picks :)!

3. I'm loving this weather. Spring is my second favorite time of the year. My favorite is fall.

4. Last night our youth service had over 200 in attendance. Our youth ministry is smokin! In the near future, we are going to start a separate junior high service. We are committed to providing excellent ministry to our kids and teenagers. Parents, it's vitally important that you get your student connected in our youth ministry. Don't rob your teenager of the opportunity to worship and hangout with other teenagers who are pursuing God. It will make a big difference in their life.

5. This weekend is going to be awesome. God is going to do a great work!

6. Today is a major study day for me. I will have my message finished and emailed to the office by the end of the day.