Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 27, 2007

What’s New With My Kids

1. Cade, my almost two year old, likes to poop in the toilet. He's not potty trained, but I think he's on his way. He likes to copy his older brother. NO MORE DIAPERS FOR HIM VERY SOON!

2. Cale is getting so big. He will be in school before we know it. WOW, time is flying by!

3. Caris is rolling all over the floor. She can even sit up in her chair while eating her baby food. Go CARIS!

4. Cale and Cade are best buddies. They get mad at each other a lot, but they love a lot as well. They are learning to share their toys with one another. Sharing is a very big deal for my boys since Cade's two favorite words are "ME" and "SELF".

5. Caris is really a smiley girl. She definitely knows who her daddy is and loves to give me smiles. She's a cutie.

6. Tiff and I really had a good time on our date last night. She's my best friend.

7. Going to hang with the family today. We're just going to chill out!