Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Thoughts

1. Go Sanjaya!! Just kidding, he's already voted off. Two people are going home next week on American Idol. It's getting down to the wire. I may even vote sometime soon (or maybe not).

2. I'm going to spend the morning studying. Then, I'm going to the gym to work out. After the gym, I'm going to work some more on this weekend’s message. The title this weekend is When God Doesn't Make Sense. I have a feeling it's going to be a GRAND SLAM finish to our series Dealing With Devastation.

3. This weekend we will be baptizing people in all 5 services. Be sure to show up 30 minutes before the service you're getting baptized in. It would be a great help if you will call the office NOW and tell them which service you will be getting baptized in (775-9991). I'm so excited for you to obey God by taking the plunge!

4. We will be giving away our vacation giveaway this weekend! I'm pumped up about People's Church blessing a family who has recently experienced devastation. WAY TO GO CHURCH!

5. Tonight I'm taking my wife on a super hot date. She's the love of my life! She's the best! What a great wife and mother she is! She is the ultimate Proverbs 31 woman! I'm so in love!

6. Invite a friend to experience God this weekend at People's Church!