Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Good To See Everybody

I haven't gotten to see our entire leadership staff for three weeks. Last week we had two of them gone on a missions trip to Mexico and one on vacation, so I just met with the Executive Team, but not with the rest of the staff. The previous two weeks I was out of town, and our Director Of Operations ran the staff meeting. It was so good to connect with our team again. I missed hanging out with our staff. I say it a lot because I really mean it; I love doing ministry together with our team. God has blessed us with a great team!

Today I got to hear some awesome stories about how God changed lives on the Mexico missions trip. It sounds like it was a life changing trip for the entire missions team. We should be showing some video footage of the trip in one of our upcoming services. I want to strongly encourage you to go on our next church-wide missions trip. Our church will be going to Haiti from July 20-July 27, 2007. This will be an amazing time of ministry. Last year's trip to Haiti was one to remember. Mark the dates on your calendar! There will be an informational meeting on April 15 at 1:30PM at the church building. GO ON A MISSIONS TRIP AND LET GOD SHAKE YOUR WORLD FOR HIS GLORY!