Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, March 9, 2007

Final Thoughts on Leadership

I've enjoyed writing about some of the lessons that I've learned about leadership this week. I want to give you one more lesson I've learned, and that's commitment. Leaders who leave a legacy have an unwavering commitment. Let me give you some things that I have an unwavering commitment to.

1. I'm committed to following Christ all the days of my life.

2. I'm committed to the love of my life, Tiffany, until death do us part.

3. I'm committed to raise my kids in the fear of the Lord and to be a role model they want to follow.

4. I'm committed to pastor People's Church. If somebody offered me 2 million dollars to do another job, I wouldn't take the offer, because I'm called and committed to pastor People's Church. I would ask them to give me the 2 million dollars (ha ha).

I want to encourage you to get committed. You will never leave a legacy and make a huge impact without unwavering commitment. In a world full of uncommitted people, you must be committed. What are you committed to???

Don't miss this weekend! We're kicking off the new series Legalism Is Not Legal, a four week study through the book of Galatians. Be sure to set your clocks up one hour before you go to bed Saturday night. Better yet, come to Saturday night services, and sleep in on Sunday!!