Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Highlights

1. Friday night, we had a phenomenal CRAZY praise, worship & prayer experience. God's presence was thick in the place. If you missed this experience, you missed a real treat! It was great.

2. Friday afternoon, I took my kids on a daddy date to lunch. We went to Mazzio's Pizza and then to Starbucks for hot chocolate.

3. One of my favorite things on Sundays is when my wife brings back the kids to see me in between worship experiences. It always brings a smile to my face to see my sexy wife and precious kids.

4. We had great worship experiences on Sunday. It was a special CRAZY celebration. It was a very moving time. In the last experience, I started to cry. The vision of PC moves me and consumes me! I'm passionate about reaching people for Christ!

5. I read some testimonies to the church from some of our students who attend PC's Epic Student Ministries. God is doing a great work amongst our students.

6. The chair video we showed on Sunday was powerful. If you missed Sunday, you missed a very moving experience.

7. Our 8:45AM experience has had off-the-hook attendance. Thank you PC for packing out the 8:45AM experience! KEEP IT UP!

8. Every Sunday, people give their lives to Christ at PC! That pumps me up like nothing else!

9. My wife made a great stuffed chicken dish on Saturday. She also made peanut butter cookies. We had leftovers on Sunday.

10. We are kicking off a new series on Sunday called IMAGINE! It's going to be a fun series. I'm looking forward to it!