Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's Download

1. Tiffany and I are more than halfway through season 2 of 24. We really like watching this show.

2. I’m thinking about writing a book.

3. We are cutting it close but are on target for our move in date. The move in date for our new facility is Easter Sunday, April 12. Everything won't be done by Easter, but we should be close enough to have our first experience. Be praying that everything goes great with our subcontractors between now and then.

4. Tiffany and I went on a date last night. It was great food and great to hang out with my bride. I love her to pieces.

5. Tiffany and I spent a lot of our date talking about ministry.

6. I started texting a couple of months ago. I can't believe I'm so in to technology, NOT! :)

7. We are kicking off a new series at PC on Sunday called IMAGINE! I can't wait for Sunday.

8. Remember to set your clocks forward one hour on Saturday night. It's Daylight Savings.

9. Don't be late for church on Sunday because we are taking communion together as a church. So, set your clocks an hour ahead on Friday night if you have to!

10. We have some really cool and creative things that we are putting into our new kids’ area. It's going to take our kids ministry to a new level of excellence.

11. God is doing an awesome work in our teenagers through EPIC! Teenagers, stay hungry for God.

12. See you on Sunday!