We never get a second chance to make a first impression. I want to share one more day of ways to ensure guests have a horrible experience at our churches.
11. Take time to announce everything going on in your church from birth to seniors. If you really want to make an impression, have four or five people pass the microphone to make all of the announcements.
12. Start studying for Sunday's sermon on Saturday night at 10PM.
13. Be sure the sermon does not apply to anybody's daily life. The sermon should be full of revelation but have no application.
14. Don't have worship practice. Just have the worship team show up 5 minutes before service starts and let the Spirit take over.
15. Let people in the audience play their own musical instruments and then sit all of your guests right next to them.
16. It's very important that you do not do any follow-up with your guests. Keep everybody so busy that nobody takes time to send a letter, email or make a phone call to all of the guests.