Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday's Download

1. We hired two part-time employees this week. This is going to really help one of our ministries go to the next level.

2. I did a lot of coaching with some of our staff this week. Everybody needs coaching including the senior leader.

3. On Sunday, I'm teaching a message titled IMAGINE A Dangerous Church. I'm really excited about this message.

4. On Easter Sunday, we are kicking off a new series called Ultimate Fighter. This series is going to encourage men to stand up like never before and fight like a man. Men get ready for God to work in your life like never before.

5. Ladies, get your husbands, daddies, boyfriends, brothers and any other men you know to this series.

6. We are making mad progress on our new facility. We are targeting Easter Sunday as our move in date.

7. In a couple of weeks, I will know for sure if we will make our target date. I will announce it as soon as I know for sure.

8. After we move into our new auditorium, there will still be a lot of work to do. We will still have some things to finish up in the auditorium. We will also have to remodel our existing building into an unbelievable kids & youth facility. We will be finished with the entire project sometime in May.

9. My Oklahoma Sooners got beat by Oklahoma State last night.

10. I doubt my Sooners get a number one seed in the NCAA tournament.