Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Download

1. Tonight at 7 PM at People's Church, we are having a CRAZY Live Praise, Worship & Prayer experience. We are going to encounter God in a powerful way. SEE YOU THERE!

2. This weekend, we are having our Celebration and Commitment Sunday in all four experiences. One of the videos our media team put together will have you in tears. It's going to be one of the most exciting Sundays in the history of PC!

3. Church family; be praying about what the Lord wants you to give to the CRAZY Campaign over the next 2 years. Because of our faithfulness, many MORE lives are going to be changed!

4. The target date for us to move into our new facility is Easter Sunday, April 12. Be praying that everything goes smoothly with the final stages of building our new 44,000 square foot facility.

5. Allergies are crazy around Oklahoma!

6. My wife and I went on a date last night. It's been a hectic season of ministry, and my wife helps to bring balance and also refreshes my life. She told me on our date that she can tell that I am more tired in the evenings. It was good to talk about the season we are in. It's exciting, but super busy! I'm grateful to have a wonderful wife!

7. Today is my off day. I'm going to surprise my three oldest kids by taking them for a daddy lunch date.

8. God has been giving me a lot of clarity and direction regarding the immediate and future vision of PC! I love when God's plan becomes crystal clear!9. Have a great weekend!