Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Things I Don't Like About Myself

1. I want to be more patient. I have gotten better over they years but still have a ways to go.

2. I hate the fact that I can't sing. I think I would be a great singing preacher if I could sing! :)

3. I want to lose about 7 pounds. The last 7 or so pounds seem to be the hardest. I have to be more disciplined to get this done.

4. I want to think before I speak. Sometimes I say things or commit myself to something in the spur of the moment, and then, I wish I wouldn't have said it.

5. I envy Shelby Johnson. He is the Care Pastor at our church. He has such a great gift of taking care of people in their time of need. I look at how this guy ministers to our church family, and I stand amazed and sometimes wish I had his gift.

6. I want to be more organized. My desk is always a mess. Oh well, I don't think this will ever change, but I wish it would!