Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A.D.D. Blogger

I will get back to my Friends & Work blog tomorrow. Today I am in Atlanta with my good friend and mentor Craig Groeschel. We are here for one day. Actually, we are flying back to Oklahoma City today. Craig is the Senior Pastor of Lifechurch.tv. He is speaking at a pastor’s conference for Bishop Eddie Long. The line up for the conference is awesome. T.D. Jakes, Myles Munroe, and Eddie Long are some of the keynote speakers. Whenever I go to a conference, I always come back full of ideas. It's also great to hang out with Craig. I glean so much from him and his years of experience. It's great to hang out with people who are ahead of you. These kinds of relationships spur me on to the next level. They challenge me! They stretch me! They inspire me! I'm thankful to God for all of the mentors and friends that He has placed in my life.