Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friends & Work pt. 2

I am a firm believer that ministry flows best out of relationship. I had a former staff member in the early days tell me that they did not have to like the people on the team, but they could help advance the vision of PC. That did not go over well with me. It was at that moment that I realized that I value working with people who like our team and our team likes them. I believe we should have great chemistry on our staff. We ought to get along. We ought to like each other. We ought to have a blast together. That doesn't mean we will not have our differences and issues. But it does mean we will love and like each other in spite of our differences, and we will work through our issues. Having friends and great relationships at work is a must!