Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday's Download

1. Tonight, we are having a CRAZY dessert event with some of the leaders of People's Church.

2. We have such a great church family.

3. The vision of People's Church consumes me. God continues to burn a deeper passion in my heart to impact Oklahoma City and our world.

4. I had the privilege of spending a little time with Chris Hodges yesterday. Chris is the Senior Pastor of www.churchofthehighlands.com. They were the fastest growing church in America in 2008. Chris is an incredible man of God.

5. My wife and all of my kids are sick. My family is passing around the junk. Please pray for God to touch my family with His healing power.

6. This Sunday, I am teaching a message titled Attention Deficit Disorder.

7. PC, let's pack out the 8:45AM experience.

8. When is the last time you invited a friend or family member to church? I hope your answer is this week. Bring somebody to church with you on Sunday. God is in the life-changing business!

9. Things are moving right along on our new building. We will be moving into our new facility in no time.

10. Be praying for one of my pastor friends. His name is David Crosby. He is the pastor of www.poconocc.com. They are moving into a brand new 30,000 square foot facility on Sunday. This church is already kicking, and now, they are getting ready to explode!

11. A note to my staff: Thank you team for all of your hard work. You guys and gals are awesome. I greatly appreciate your passion, your integrity and your extreme work ethic. God is using you all in incredible ways!