Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Update

1. This was our first weekend with having four kids in our home! What a blessing!!

2. My wife is such an awesome mom! I'm so blessed to have such a Proverbs 31 woman!

3. I didn't speak at church on Sunday. I stayed home to help my wife out with the kids. She came home from the hospital on Friday, and I wanted to be home to help her on her first weekend with the four kiddos. It was a great bonding time for our family.

4. Chris Smith, our Student Ministries Director, spoke on self-control. I heard the message was great. I can't wait to listen to it online. I'm very grateful for the team that God has placed around me! They are exceptional!

5. Thank you volunteers for your faithfulness to serve week in and week out. YOU ALL ARE PHENOMENAL!

6. We made a huge announcement on Sunday. We are starting a 5th Sunday experience beginning August 24 at 6PM. This experience is going to be called Ignite, and it is geared for College & 20 somethings. All of you college and 20 somethings in the OKC area, get ready for an incredible worship experience geared just for you. Yes, every age group is welcome to attend, but the experience is geared for college & 20 somethings.

7. This coming Sunday our experience times are changing. Our new times are 8:45AM, 10AM, 11:15AM & 12:30PM!

8. Have I mentioned that I'm ready for fantasy football to kickoff!

9. We are beginning a brand new series on Sunday called The Perfect Storm! This series is a must hear series. It could literally revolutionize your life!

10. I'm addicted to life-change! JESUS CHANGING LIVES!