Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. It's been a crazy, busy week!

2. Please be praying for our Programming Director and one of my closest friends, Brian Rush. His mom passed away early Monday morning. The funeral is today.

3. Watching how strong Brian's faith has been through this very unexpected death of his mother has really encouraged my faith.

4. REALLY, REALLY BIG NEWS! We had a baby boy born on Wednesday afternoon. His name is Case. He was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19 inches long. Both Case and my sexy wife Tiffany are doing great. I'm bringing them home from the hospital today.

5. I have a SUPER BIG announcement to make this Sunday. All I'm telling you is that you don't want to miss it. I'm very, very EXCITED TO SHARE THIS NEWS WITH YOU! BE THERE!

6. Case is such a handsome baby boy. Now I have four kids.

7. We had four kids in less than five years. My wife is a BAAAD WOMAN! :) YOU GO, TIFFANY! :)

8. Many of you have asked how you could be a blessing to our family during this exciting season. The biggest thing you can do for our family besides lifting us up daily in prayer is to get us a gift card to a restaurant. Tiffany is going to be super busy as she adjusts to taking care of four kids while I'm at work. The last thing I want her thinking about is cooking dinner, and FOLKS, I CAN'T COOK! Plus, my kids are picky eaters (that will change). You can drop the card off at the church office. Thank you so much, church family, for your love and concern. You all are so awesome. I'm honored to be your pastor!

9. We are concluding Juicy Fruit this Sunday with a message on Self Control. Next week, we are beginning a brand new series called The Perfect Storm!