Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things You May Not Know About Me Pt. 6

26. My other hobbies are listening to preachers, reading blogs (mostly ministry and leadership blogs) and looking at church websites. I know, I'm a pretty boring and lame person.

27. Teaching is probably my top gift. Leadership is probably second.

28. My wife and I were married six years before we had our first baby. We planned to have our first three kids and God planned for us to have our fourth one :)!

29. Besides our staff, all of my closest friends are older than me. I have a young man's body with an old man's mind :)!

30. I was very, very scared to get married and even more scared to be a dad. Outside of Christ, those two things have been the greatest blessings in my life! AWESOME!