Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Things That Break My Heart pt. 3

It breaks my heart when families fall apart. I have a huge burden to see Christ followers have strong marriages and a great relationship with their kids and family. I'm very passionate about my own family and want others to experience the joy that I continually experience from having a great marriage and from being a father to my kids. Here are some reasons why this breaks my heart.

1. When I was growing up, my family fell apart. My dad and mom got divorced when I was in high school. This has had a profound affect on my entire family. I'm in tears as I write this right now. It breaks my heart!

2. The kids often times suffer because of the family falling apart.

3. Adults are generally deeply damaged.

4. I know the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. So many people buy into this lie from the enemy!