Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things That Break My Heart pt. 1

It deeply breaks my heart when people die without Christ. I have an unstoppable, unmovable and undeniable burden upon my life to reach as many people as possible who don't know Christ. This burden consumes my thoughts night and day. Here are some reasons why this breaks my heart:

1. I believe the Bible is true. I believe that it is God's Word from Genesis to Revelation.

2. There is a real hell to lose and a real heaven to gain.

3. People who don't know Christ will be separated from God’s presence for all of eternity.

4. There is nothing like experiencing God's grace, mercy and forgiveness.

5. People who don't know Christ miss out on an amazing, abundant life that only comes through Christ.