Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend Update

1. It was good to be back at People's Church on Sunday. Whenever we are away we always miss our church family, but I needed the break.

2. It's amazing how the body works. After not speaking for two weeks, I sort of got out of shape. You have to be in shape to do four services back to back. I stayed focused mentally, but I felt it physically. I was very glad that my voice held up well all four services.

3. Over 40 people gave their hearts to Christ. I praise God that every Sunday people give their lives to Christ.

4. Church family, way to bring your un-churched family and friends to church. I really believe if you will get them to church, God will change their lives. They Holy Spirit is moving in powerful ways.

5. The series on the fruit of the spirit is going to be so good for our church. I want to be a pastor and for us to be a church that exudes the fruit of the spirit.

6. It thrills me to see the diversity in our church. Church family, ALWAYS let the love of Christ rule your life. We need to continue to be a church where red, yellow, black and white worship Christ together. Don't EVER get snooty, stuck up or think that you are more important than someone else. We should be known for our love more than any thing else!