Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. Today is my birthday. I don't really celebrate or expect anything for my birthday. Just another day, but I do thank God for his many blessings!

2. I took my boys to a movie earlier in the week. They love to go to the movies with me. We ate popcorn and M&M's.

3. My wife is a beautiful pregnant woman.

4. We went to some friends’ home last night and ate pizza and went swimming. We had a great time. I even got to play on a Wii game system (I think I spelled that right). I lost in baseball and tennis, but I won in bowling. If my friend is reading this, you better practice up your bowling skills because I think I may be pretty good. :)

5. Tomorrow from 8AM to 5PM we are invading Eisenhower Elementary School and doing some great projects! It's going to be an awesome day as we SHOW KINDNESS to our community!

6. This morning my wife is sleeping in, and I'm hanging with the kids. I just fed them breakfast. Cale and Caris had pancakes, and Cade had a waffle. My wife deserves some rest. She is a great mother to our kids.

7. My number one responsibility as a pastor and as a man of God, outside of cultivating my relationship with Christ, is to take care of my family. I'm passionate about loving my family.

8. Next week I'm going to blog about some very personal information.

9. Church family, I look forward to seeing you on Sunday as we lift up the name of Christ!