Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Update

1.The Lakers stunk it up until the last 7 minutes of the game. My team is down 0-2. Come on Phil Jackson, get the troops motivated because we need a win big time!

2. This Sunday, I dedicated one of my good friend’s baby to the Lord. This is the first time in the history of the church that I dedicated 3 kids from the same family. It's kind of weird to have dedicated all three of their kids. I guess our church is getting a little older. We are 6 years old now. Unfortunately, my friends the Mundis' are moving to California in a little over a week. We actually went to college with them so we have history with them, before People's Church. Tiffany and I will miss them. BUMMER!

3. Tons of people gave their hearts to Christ. Always excites me!

4. I thought the message went really well on Sunday. Peace is such a precious commodity, and many people are living a life void of peace. I know the message helped a lot of people.

5. My energy level was back to normal this Sunday. 4 Sunday services in a row is no joke. Glad to be back to normal.

6. My right eye lid swelled up this weekend. I have a sty. This is the first time I've had one of these, and they hurt big time. Thanks for praying for me.

7. My wife is really ready to have our 4th baby. She is such a trooper, but I can't blame her for being ready to get the pregnancy over and get baby Case into the world. It's already getting hot outside! BLESS MY WIFE, JESUS!

8. I'm pregnant too! Just kidding! Lighten up on Monday morning. You are taking yourself way too serious. CHILL OUT AND LAUGH A LITTLE :).

9. I'm ready for football season. The fall is my favorite time of year. If football was in the spring, the spring would be my favorite time of year :). I'm a fantasy football junkie. CAN'T WAIT!

10. Tiffany and I went out to dinner Friday night with some of our closest friends in the world. I love this family so much. They are really like family to me and Tiffany.

11. I hate that PC couldn't be involved in www.oneprayer.com. I am praying for this unprecedented and unified moment in church history. GO GOD!

12. PEACE OUT G Money! Everybody at church yesterday is now laughing as they read that. LISTEN TO THE SERMON ONLINE, AND YOU WILL GET IT!