Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 6, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. The Lakers need to pull it together and beat the Celtics. This is going to be a great NBA Finals!

2. I had lunch with one of my pastor friends and mentors yesterday. He really gave me some invaluable advice about raising my kids. Most of his kids are in college, and they are serving the Lord. The other kids are still home, and they are serving the Lord.

3. Our fourth baby is getting close to coming into this world. July is coming fast! We are excited.

4. I really love and enjoy working with the team that is assembled around me. They are hungry, they are learners, they are growing and they are poised for greatness!

5. People's Church, I am so proud of you. Even through high gas prices, a slowed economy and all the negative talk on television, you are being faithful to God by returning the tithe and giving above your tithe to the CRAZY Campaign. All I can say is God is going to bless you, take care of you no matter what happens to our economy and it really shows your spiritual maturity.

6. We live in a world that is void of peace. I'm very excited about speaking about the subject of peace this Sunday. Invite a friend who desperately needs the love and peace of Christ to invade their life.