Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things You May Not Know About Me pt. 2

6. I grew up eating a variety of foods such as squirrel, rabbit, coon, chitterlings, pig ears, pig feet, neck bones, quail, frog legs and alligator. This list GROSSES my wife out!!!


7. When I was growing up, my hometown only had two chain restaurants, Pizza Hut & Sonic. I guess that's why I love Pizza Hut and Sonic so much today :).

8. I was Vocal Music President my senior year in high school. The Worship Team needs me desperately, NOT! I really am a bad singer, and I can't figure out how I carried a tune back then. I guess I was an OKAY singer in high school, MAYBE!

9. I was National Honor Society Treasurer my senior year in high school.

10. I was Student Council President my senior year in high school. I guess you could say I was pretty involved. It's my A.D.D!