Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, June 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. It has been a great week.

2. I ate really good this week and worked out at the gym a bunch. I have eaten bad for several months in a row, and my body started to feel bad. I've lost some pounds this week and feel much better. Next, I'm going to shed a few more pounds.

3. We have several exciting changes that will be taking place at People's Church over the next couple of months. I can't tell you what they are right now, but trust me, it's going to be exciting and allow us to make an even greater impact in OKC!

4. God has really given me some great clarity and direction regarding People's Church. I really love when God is speaking to me about the future direction of PC!

5. PC is experiencing a wonderful momentum. Great days are ahead!

6. Juicy Fruit has been a great series for our church. Studying for this Sunday's sermon has really challenged me. I struggle with patience. You, your friends and your family will be challenged and inspired by this message.

7. I went to lunch with Clark Mitchell on Wednesday. Clark is the Senior Pastor of Journey Church in Norman, OK. www.journeychurch.tv. We have become pretty good friends over the last 1 ½ years. Clark gave me some wonderful insight about some decisions I was wrestling with. I am very thankful for the circle of pastor friends that God has placed in my life.

8. My mom's birthday is today! Happy Birthday Mom!

9. Today is my off day. I have a couple of errands to run, and then, I'm spending the day with my family. We are going on a family date night, and my wife and I are going to rent a movie and watch it. I don't think I will eat popcorn while watching the movie. I have to watch what I'm eating :).

10. Next week, I will be sharing more things that you may not know about me.

11. Make it a GREAT Friday and weekend!