Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's On My Mind

1. Training my new assistant so she can succeed at her job and so I can breathe a little easier.

2. Preparing to move into our new auditorium on May 3.

3. Thinking about the marketing strategy for the summer and grand opening.

4. Making sure I have the right team members in the right seat on the bus.

5. It's been such a busy season that I haven't taken time to read other books besides the Bible. Shame, shame Herbert!!

6. This Sunday's message on how an Ultimate Fighter deals with and overcomes failure.

7. The remodel and renovation of our current facility.

8. The state of the art lights, sound and video in our new facility.

9. The kids’ ministry. It's a huge ministry for us and feels the most pressure whenever we have a huge growth spurt.

10. How do we more effectively increase our leadership pipeline? We need to raise up more high caliber leaders in our church.

11. What are the next hires over the next 3 to 6 months?

12. Trying my best to anticipate the problems in the new building and correct them before we get there.

13. Becoming a better husband and father. My family is my number one ministry, and I am always evaluating how I can improve. It doesn't take too much evaluating, I already have a pretty good list! :)

14. Taking our small group ministry to the next level.

15. Staying a simple church.