Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday's Download

1. The week after Easter was CRAZY!

2. We had lots of follow-up with all of our first-time guests. Hey, first-time guests, we are so glad you checked out PC and hope God did something special in your life.

3. We look forward to seeing all of you back this coming up Sunday!

4. I didn't get to spend much time training my new assistant due to the busyness of the week. She got lots of training with our top administrator in the office and through video.

5. Tiffany and I went to Epic youth experience on Wednesday night. God is doing some cool things through our youth ministry. Chris and Jamie are building a solid youth ministry! I'm pumped about the future!

6. The Ultimate Fighter series continues this Sunday! Don't you dare miss it!

7. We are singing one of my favorite songs on Sunday.

8. Only two more Sundays in our current facility! CRAZY, HUH?

9. I just finished reading the book of Galatians during my devotional times. Now, I'm going through Ephesians.

10. Really looking forward to spending the day with my family. I love them to pieces!

11. A HUGE thank you and SHOUT OUT to my team. You all are incredible! Thanks for all you do!

12. The new building is looking great! I love the colors and the women's restroom. The men's restroom is still a mystery! If you attend PC and you've seen the construction update videos, this should make you laugh!

13. I'm very grateful for all of my pastor friends! God has blessed me with some incredible friends!

14. Bring somebody to church with you on Sunday!