Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Update

1. I picked Kansas to win the NCAA National Championship on my staff bracket. At least it's in the Big 12 family. I think I heard that it's the first time ever that all number one seeds made it to the final four.

2. My youngest son was running a high fever this weekend. He seems to be doing better.

3. I forgot to tell the church on Sunday that we are having a baby boy. Our fourth baby is due in July, and it will be another good looking boy!

4. There were over 20 people who gave their lives to Christ on Sunday. Thank you, JESUS!

5. I love having the extra parking in the PC parking lot. It's hard to believe that we have been operating a church of our size with only 168 paved parking spaces. I thank God for the overflow gravel parking lot we have had over the almost two years of being in the new building, but I am glad we were able to get over 160 more spaces paved before Easter. WE NEEDED IT!

6. The Perfect Kid series is going really well. God is helping a lot families and future families.