Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Update

1. It was a great day at church yesterday. We had a great time of worship and the Word, and we also had communion together as a church family. It was a holy moment!

2. I am glad spring forward and spring break is almost behind us. Those Sundays are not momentum times for People's Church or for any other church in America :) (Pastors, you know what I mean!!!).

3. I challenged our church to bring as many people as possible to church with them for Easter this Sunday. The title of my message was Bringing People To Jesus. I thought it went really well.

4. 35 people gave their hearts to Christ. I was encouraged that we had good guest attendance on spring forward and the first week of spring break. God is changing lives and that pumps me up!

5. My wife and I went on a little getaway without the kids. I love that woman. She is the best wife and mother on the planet. HANDS DOWN!! I love you baby, you are the absolute love of my life!

6. On Easter, we are beginning a new series called The Perfect Kid. I will be teaching about parenting in the 21st Century. God is going to help families and future families through this series.

7. Invite as many people as you can to church. I am full of faith that God is going to change many, many lives this SUNDAY! Quit procrastinating and start inviting!!