Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What My Week Looks Like pt. 2

Wednesday & Thursday

1. I spend some time hanging with my kids when they first wake up.
2. I have my quiet time with God.
3. I work out at the gym.
4. I study for Sunday's message. On Thursday afternoon my sermon is emailed to the office for the bulletin notes and PowerPoint presentation.
5. I finish the day with busy work, a meeting with a staff member, or with creative and strategic thinking.
6. I head home around 4:45 to 5:00PM to eat dinner and spend the evening with my family.

Friday

This is my off day and family day.

Saturday

I take some of the day off. I spend some of the day making last minute changes to Sunday's message and memorizing portions of the message.

Sunday

I preach 4 times and then come home and hang out with the family and relax. During football season, I come home and watch football and cheer on my fantasy teams!