Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, March 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. My wife and I went on a super hot date. We went out to dinner and then to a movie. We had so much fun and laughed our heads off at dinner and especially at the movies.

2. Both OU boys and girls got beat out of the NCAA tournament.

3. On my NCAA bracket, I picked Kansas to win it all.

4. The weather has been great this week in Oklahoma.

5. I can't believe April is next week.

6. I can't believe that I get to live my dreams every day. I mean it. I am living the life I could only dream about as a kid. This is awesome.

7. We have a super special family day planned for the kids. The kids are going to have a blast today. I am taking them to one of their favorite places before nap time, and after nap time, we are having our family date night.

8. There is CRAZY work going on at our land. They are working like CRAZY to get us into our 42,000 square foot addition as soon as they can.

9. Sunday, I will be speaking on The Best Thing You Can Do For Your Kids Pt. 2.

10. Invite a friend, neighbor, relative or co-worker to join you at church on Sunday.