Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Update

1. Chris Smith, our Student Ministries Director, spoke yesterday at People's Church. Chris is a great communicator of God's Word. One of the qualities that our team loved about Chris was his incredible speaking ability. Chris is also a very good leader. He understands that you have to be a leader, not a doer, to impact large numbers of people with the good news of Christ.

2. 18 people gave their heart to Christ yesterday! GO GOD!

3. My family went to my father-in-law’s church yesterday. We had a great time worshiping with their church family. My father-in-law is the Senior Pastor.

4. After speaking 9 Sundays in a row, I NEEDED a break. I was starting to feel wiped out.

5. I can't believe Easter is less than two weeks away! It is going to be a great day for People's Church. INVITE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!