Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Things That Will Take Your Ministry To The Next Level

1. Quality time with God. SERIOUSLY, crank up your prayer life and Bible reading and watch what God does in your life and ministry. It's easy to allow the ministry to replace quality time with God. The best decisions I make in ministry are birthed out of quality time with God.

2. Fasting. If you need a breakthrough in your life or ministry, go on an extended fast. Fasting does wonders for me. This flesh is something else!!

3. Give like crazy. Some ministers are stingy. I know you're not one of them :). Give offerings over and above your tithe, give your time away and invest in other ministers, give your sermons away and give your good ideas away. God always gives me back more than I give away! If you need a breakthrough, you NEED TO START GIVING!