Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Next Level

Lately, I've been asking myself this question: What are you willing to do to go to the next level? It's a very thought provoking and challenging question. I have a burning desire to reach more people for Christ. I have a burning desire to maximize my potential. I have a burning desire to come to the end of my life and hear well done my good and faithful servant. Because these are burning desires and not just a wish list, I've decided:

1. To add on an additional 44,000 square foot facility when PC could play it safe.

2. To take a hard look at restructuring our staff and organization for the next level of growth.

3. To challenge the process when it comes to some things that we've been doing for six years.

4. To let go of some things that took us to where we are today but won't take us to where we are headed.

What are you willing to do to go to the next level?