Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Front

1. I adore my four kids.

2. I am learning so much by being a dad.

3. God is teaching me patience. I'm really working on being more patient with my kids.

4. Cale, my oldest son, turns 5 years old in December. Man, how time flies!

5. Having kids has brought my wife and me even closer.

6. It's amazing how having kids together has brought an even stronger bond to our marriage.

7. My wife is the sweetest person I know. Seriously, she is just so nice and gentle with everybody.

8. Watching my wife spend everyday with our four kids is amazing. She handles four kids under the age of four with such grace.

9. I am really looking forward to the holidays together as a family.

10. The holidays are my favorite time of year. Lots of food and great family times.