Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hindrances To Growth pt. 2

I Had To Learn To Embrace Change (And Still Have To). I'm going to list some past changes that I had to embrace and some current/recent changes that we are making.

1. We had to add services.

2. We had to move theaters (when we were renting space in a movie theater).

3. We had to add or change staff members.

4. We had to stop doing stuff that took us to one level but wouldn't get us to the next level.

5. I had to change my speaking style from being an evangelist to being a pastor.


Recent or current changes that we are making:

1. We are changing things about our worship.

2. We changed the order of our service.

3. We are building an additional 44,000 square foot facility.

4. We are leading leaders. I am evaluating which of our staff members can do this successfully.

5. We are working hard to plan and structure our church for 4000 to 5000 people.