Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Download

1. My Oklahoma Sooners play the texas longhorns. I didn't capitalize the other team for a reason :). GO SOONERS!

2. Oklahoma State plays Missouri. This is another huge Big 12 game, and both are ranked in the top 25.

3. My fantasy teams’ records are 5-0, 5-0, 4-1, 4-1, 3-2 and 2-3. I was 0-3 in the last league and have won 2 in a row.

4. I'm thinking about writing a book. I'm just thinking about it! :)

5. My kids are growing like crazy. Cale, my oldest, is doing really well in school. I'm proud of him.

6. I love the fall. The weather has been great!

7. The steel on our 44,000 square foot addition is FLYING up! We need more space desperately, and it's so exciting watching it happen right before my eyes.

8. The economy is a mess. I'm very grateful I serve a loving and providing God.

9. With all of the economy junk happening, it's a great time to minister to our un-churched friends and family. I want to encourage you to reach out like never before. People are looking for answers and hope, and we know where to point them!

10. This Sunday, I am speaking a very hopeful message titled Lord, Open Doors. Invite your friends and family to experience real life through Christ.

11. I went on a hot date with my wife last night. I love her to pieces. She is such a godly woman. She is also super fine!