Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Update

1. I had a great time speaking at People's Church on Sunday. I love speaking on the vision that God has given me for PC!

2. We had tons of kids worshipping at PC on Sunday.

3. We had a great kick-off to IGNITE our new college & 20 somethings experience.

4. My dad drove to Oklahoma City from Bowlegs to worship with us in our 12:30PM experience. He came to our home after the experience for lunch. It was good to see my dad.

5. My little girl, Caris, turned two years old on Saturday. She is so precious. I had to help her blow out her two candles.

6. My wife made a very tasty cake for Caris' birthday party.

7. Our Worship Team led us in the song “God of This City.” LOVED IT!

8. This coming up Sunday we are beginning the hottest series of the year called Room Mates, Bad Dates & Great Mates. Don't you dare miss one week of this series. Invite tons of people to come with you. It's going to be life-changing!