Home Books Links Peopleschurch.tv People"s Church

Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. My son started school a week ago, and he's loving it! Yea for Cale!

2. I have the coolest job in the world.

3. I fall more in love with my wife everyday. Seriously! The woman is so phenomenal!

4. I had two fantasy football drafts this week. I'm a fantasy football junkie. It's really a great outlet for me.

5. Our entire staff went to Incredible Pizza this week and had a blast together. We work hard and play hard! I love the team I serve with.

6. This Sunday I'm speaking on vision. Bring everybody you know to hear about what God is doing at People's Church.

7. This Sunday night at 6pm, Ignite: The college & 20 somethings experience is kicking off. It's going to be a passionate time of seeking Jesus!

8. College football kicks off in one week. Go OU Sooners!

9. My son has to dress up in a cowboy outfit for a program they are having at school today. My wife and I are going to the school, and we will be taking tons of pictures and video. We are proud parents.

10. As always, I'm glad today is my off day. It's going to be a great day with my family!!!!